Process Mining Solution in Telecom
Process Mining can be used as a set of analysis techniques which provides a data-based big picture of how business processes are executed
In the Big Data age, where most of the processes run digitally, it is difficult for companies to keep track of such huge volume of business operations and detect the bottlenecks. More specifically, in telecommunication industry as one of the most data intensive domains, companies must put great attention on customer satisfaction by continually improving their business processes.
To this end, Process Mining can be used as a set of analysis techniques which provides a data-based big picture of how business processes are executed. It also helps them to drill down to the root causes of deviations, bottlenecks, or process variations. Data Corner Sdn Bhd, as the pioneer and the first certified company in Malaysia and the south-east Asia, provides process mining based solutions to help companies and organizations being a data driven organization with more efficient business processes.
In doing so, we help you with:
• Identifying business problems
• Designing ETLs for collecting and cleaning required event logs
• Visualizing your business process graphs based on your transactions
• Detecting the source of bottlenecks and delays
• Diagnosing the deviations between actual event logs and models
• Ticket data analysis and improvement
• Discovering the typical customer fulfilment business processes
• Analyzing Service Desk processes
To receive more details and success story of implementing Process Mining in telecom domain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org